Gas centre of excellence
DiPerk Power Solutions is one of five gas-specialist Perkins® 4000 Series centres of excellence (CoE), appointed by Perkins because of our ability to customise, install and support gas customers and their end users in their very specific requirements.
We provide an authorised channel to market for large gas engines for the following countries: Azores, Balearics, Canary Islands, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Gas engine supply
Perkins is globally recognised as a manufacturer of engines offering high levels of performance, flexibility and design excellence, with a renowned low cost of ownership and recognised class leading entry level capital expenditure. To meet the global demand for cleaner electric power, Perkins has developed a full range of 4000 Series gas engines for either electrical power generation or combined heat and power.
As a gas CoE, DiPerk supply the Perkins 4000 Series which offer a broad range of kW outputs and cylinder configurations suitable for varying types of gas and applications.
- 0.25 MW – 1MW electrical output
- 6, 8 or 16 cylinder vee
- Wide gaseous fuel compatibility
- Applications include schools, hospitals and manufacturing
DiPerk offer a diverse range of engine dress specification, from loose engine to full-ready to commission solutions. This allows us to cater to the specific requirements of cogen manufacturers or OEM’s.
All engines come with full applications and commissioning support and our unrivalled service and support.
Our service credentials
- Uncompromising parts and service support 24/7 at any location throughout our service territory.
- Our factory-trained and Gas Safe certified technical service team can troubleshoot and correct problems on all engine generator systems, controls and switchgear.
- Our mobile service fleet have access to specialist tooling, data and diagnostic equipment and carry extensive parts inventories.
- Large modern workshops offer a rapid and cost effective way to 'as new' re-life your engine to original factory specification and performance.
- We only use OEM (original) manufacturer’s parts so you are assured of reliable performance and engine longevity.
For technical spec sheets please visit Perkins